Friday, September 18, 2009

YOYOYO EMBRYO~!:D
school('boring')--trianing--home:D
lol~
just a little update luh..gonna write very little only~ HAHA!
so today~BAD LUCK! my glasses broke into 2>.>
DAMN BAD LUCK LA! clean clean..PIAK! deadddd..SPECS GONE! after that, when to canteen and have lunch..after that chat chat chat, slack slack slack..after that decided to go second floor library there SLACK AGAIN~!:D thn at 2.30, i leave there..but thn bryan went to accompany me go to the netball bench~ THANKS:D haha..after that, sort of EMO, casue my SPECS! cannot really see..after training, adeline talk to me and peggiee about this and that..and when goign to finish liao~ i go take my file from the floor thn i also at the same time picked up kelly's AHEMM~~ HAHA! thn i was bringing the 'thing' close to my eyes to see whats that~thn I SUDDENLY LAUGH~ CASUE I THOUGHT IT WAS A PASKET OF TISSUE~ BUT..IT'S NOT.. HAHA! thn everyone luagh laugh laugh! after talking..when over to the basketball court to find WAYNE,SHARLENE,MARC and ABDILLAH~ after that play play play..thn went home.. went to the canteen with li xuan to my drinks..search for coins~ LOOK VERY CLOSELY! HAHA! thn lin hui,shu hui and li xuan and me walk walk walk to the traffic light.. thn li xuan and lin hui bring me over to the bus stop to wait for bus casue scared i later went up to the wrong bus..HAHA! thn will knock the treesss,piller,car~ HAHAA! THANKS BABES ANYWAY:D HAHA! after that went home,,
bathe--eat--sleep~ thn HERE! AHHA!
nothing to write le..
SO~
BYEEEE:D

<3~~

No comments:

Post a Comment